Pyser Optics – Francis Barker M-73 (MILS) BLACK LIQUID PRISMATIC COMPASS
- The best hand-held prismatic compass in the world
- Mils version
- Solid reliable brass/aluminium and glass construction
- Prism sighting system for highest accuracy
- Liquid filled for rapid sighting
- Full day/night use – 5 Tritium lights
- Precision sapphire bearing
- Full MILSPEC build quality
- NSN: 6605-99-960-0789
The Pyser Optics - Francis Barker M-73 Liquid Prismatic Compass is a robust, precision instrument of predominantly brass construction, designed to withstand the most arduous climatic conditions.
Quick, precise settlement of the liquid filled dial assembly allows rapid use of the compass in field conditions.
Five self-luminous Tritium light sources enable full night and daylight operation and every component of the M-73 can be replaced leading to years of continuous, reliable use. The black M-73 is supplied complete with a salamander leather pouch.
|Size||85 x 60 x 34mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +55°C|
|Graduation||Degrees (360 Divisions)|
|Night Illumination||5 Tritium Light Source|
|Accuracy||One half of one degree|