Pyser Optics – Francis Barker M-88 GREEN LIQUID PRISMATIC COMPASS (DEGREES MODEL)
- Lightweight and rugged aluminium alloy construction
- Prism sighting system for highest accuracy
- Liquid filled for rapid sighting
- Full day/night use – 5 Tritium lights
- Precision sapphire bearing
- Full MILSPEC build quality
- In service with UK Military and worldwide
- NSN: 6605 99 500 3822
The Pyser Optics - Francis Barker M-88 Liquid Prismatic Compass is made largely from aluminium alloy making it very lightweight, ideal for military users looking for accuracy and weight reduction.
Five self-luminous Tritium light sources enable full night and daylight operation. The dial assembly is mounted in a liquid filled sealed capsule designed to allow the full servicing of the compass to sub-assembly level.
Extensive environmental testing and rigorous quality control measures ensure that the M-88 can operate with precision in the most difficult climatic conditions.
The green M-88 compass with its green padded protective pouch comes complete with full instructions.
Other colours are available to special order and minimum quantities may apply.
|Size||85 x 60 x 34mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20ºC to +55ºC|
|Graduation||Degrees (360 Divisions)|
|Night Illumination||5 Tritium Lights|
|Accuracy||One half of one degree|