PEGASUS SD THERMAL IMAGING CLIP ON WEAPON SIGHT
- Pyser Optics PEGASUS SD Series
- High performance uncooled Thermal Imaging clip-on sight
- Detection ranges up to 1400m (man) 5000m (vehicle)
- Usage within eight seconds without affecting the zero of the day sight
- 384 x 288 resolution and with a choice of optics
- Simple and intuitive push button controls
- Advanced OLED 852 x 600 pixels SVGA Monochrome
PEGASUS is a state of the art compact, lightweight and high performance uncooled Thermal Imaging clip-on sight for use in front of any day optical sight with magnifications up to 16x and more, making it ideally suitable for sniper weapons, anti-materiel weapons and any weapon where the user wishes to leave the daysight in place.
It allows detection ranges up to 1400m (man) and 5000m (vehicle), allows the firer to attach it instantly by its over-centre throw lever shock absorber base on to the Picatinny rail, and switch on to use within eight seconds without affecting the zero of the day sight.
PEGASUS is available with a thermal detectors of either 384 x 288 resolution and with a choice of optics.
Affordable and virtually maintenance free, its fully featured simple and intuitive push button controls make it the ideal choice for Special Forces, Police elite units and regular forces requiring the best in night vision sights.
PEGASUS SD is non-ITAR and requires only a UK export licence.